Naturalmat have harnessed the amazing potential of natural & organic materials - so much healthier, more functional and of course, sustainable. That will keep both you and your baby sleeping easy.
The central ingredient in our mattresses, coir is the husk of a coconut that is then pressed into sheets of springy and breathable fibre that is simply perfect for mattresses.
- Grown organically in Sri Lanka on farms that are certified by the Control Union as organic and environmentally responsible.
- Produced without pesticides and chemical fertilisers
- Coated with natural rubber latex to give the coir extra spring and strength
Our organic lambswool is sourced from Soil Association certified farms in Devon, Dorset and Cornwall, all local to Naturalmat HQ.
- Naturally fire retardant, allowing us to avoid chemical fire retardants.
- A superb insulator, trapping heat when you need it and dispersing it when you don’t
- Naturally anti microbial to help prevent dust mites
- Sourced locally from our friendly organic farmers
- All the cotton we use is 100% unbleached, undyed natural cotton. Our cotton covers have a herringbone weave, making them resilient and long lasting
- Our cotton sheets and bedding are certified in accordance with GOTS (Global Organic Technical Standards) by the Soil Association.
- All our cotton herringbone covers are treated with a natural geraniol treatment to prevent bed bugs and dust mites.
Sap is tapped from Hevea rubber trees, and then filled with air bubbles to transform it into an astonishing, supportive mattress filling.
- Spring, supportive and durable
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- An ideal natural replacement for synthetic foams
- Fully breathable to prevent overheating